Monday, October 13, 2008

Sam's big week!

Sam has had a big week. I started feeding him rice cereal a few days ago. He is doing great with it. It is so funny to watch him when it gets in his mouth. He doesn't quite know what to do but he is learning. Abby fed him yesterday and she did a great job. He ate better when she was feeding him then the times when I fed him. I took a video of it and have attached it below. Pretty cute! The other big news is that he rolled over yesterday. He has been looking like he was going to roll from back to front for a while now but still gets stuck on his arm. Yesterday we were playing on the floor and I pushed him all the way over to his tummy. He played there for a little while and then pushed himself over to his back. It was very exciting. Matt was working in the garage so I called him in and Sam did it again for him. He rolled one more time yesterday. After that I tried to get him to do it on video but he was tired of showing off and wouldn't do it again. My days of laying him on the couch are over...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like they're both doing a great job! Cute video!!! He's growing up, Joy!

Anonymous said...

Joy - he is such a doll!! I love the little seat he's in!! CUTE!!!