Friday, June 19, 2009

The Day After

Abby had a quiet evening at home last night. One of the neighbor girls (who happened to be in the waiting room at the Doctor's office when we brought Abby in) came by with a get well gift. She had made her a card and bought her some note pads, a stuffed animal, a movie, and some otter pops. It was so sweet, thanks Paige! When she was going to bed Abby said to me that she liked having a fat lip. When I asked her why her response was, "Because I get to eat a lot of candy." I guess that was true because in the few hours since the accident all she had eaten was a few popsicles and a milkshake! This morning she woke up still pretty swollen and I think she will end up with a black eye. I took a couple more pictures. Even got her to smile in one of them.

1 comment:

Pauley's Blog said...

Looks like child abuse to me. Have the cobs come yet?