Monday, April 20, 2009

Ice Cream

This Saturday I walked to the town candy store with most of the neighborhood kids. Along the way someone asked me if all of the kids were mine. I guess they could have been. I would have an 11 year old, twin 8 year olds, twin 6 year olds, and an 11 month old. The thought of that makes me very, very tired! I'm glad I just have my two but it was fun to spend some time with the others as well.




This picture is of Abby, Minnie, and Paige.




Here are the rest of the kids. Cory and Andrew are the two boys at the end and you can see the tip of Sam's stroller behind Abby and Minnie.

2 comments:

Pauley's Blog said...

Ah go ahead and have a few more. Grand parents will help.

Anonymous said...

Just think - you could be like Kate from John and Kate Plus Eight!!! YIKES! The thought of that creeps me out!