Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to work

This was my first week back at work. It was a strange week. Tuesday was my first day so I dropped Sam off at his daycare. He is going to a daycare one day a week. I had over 800 e-mails when I got there so I spent all morning deleting most of those. I checked on Sam quite a bit throughout the day and was kind of feeling out of place at work, like I didn't really belong there. But, that afternoon after a meeting with my boss all of my tasks from before I left were given back to me and I all of a sudden had plenty to do. Wednesday and Thursday were much better. Not only did I feel like I was being productive at work but Sam was with a Grandma each of those days (Loon on Wednesday and Nana on Thursday) which was great! Thanks to you both for taking a day each week with him. I am so thankful that I am only working three days a week instead of four which is what I was doing before he was born. We have had a good morning together today!

No comments: